Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A New Begining

School started just yesterday. I can already feel myself quickly jumping back into the familiar habits. Waking up early, going to class, eating some lunch running and working have once again taken over my life. I wish I could think of something interesting to say, or perhaps some insightful thoughts, but my mind is set on "what's my next workout", "Do I have to work tonight", or "When is my next class".

It is in these times when I can ether find myself and push through it or loose my mind interlay. I've been running good workouts and staying healthy so that's always a positive. Classes so far seem to be alright. Other then that i'll keep on keeping on and rolling towards that goal of mine...

126 days till that day.

-BJW

No comments:

Post a Comment