Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OptygenHP Review



This past month I've had the opportunity to test out a new and improved product by First Endurance Sports called OptygenHP. This formula was developed by one of the leading sports nutritional companies in the United States. Based out of Salt Lake City, Utah First Endurance is an innovative sports nutrition company that has made tremendous breakthroughs in the endurance sport world.

OpygenHP was developed to reduce cortisol levels, and by controlling the athletes cortisol levels, the athlete will decrease their recovery period time, improve their oxygen utilization, increase their VO2, improve their glycogen re-synthesis, and have an overall better endurance performance. OptygenHP has shown to also increase an athletes endurance capacity by 23%, by delivering 50% more beta-alanine which increases an athletes VO2, delays exhaustion, and lactate concentrations.

Since I've been taking OptygenHP, I have noticed a significant increase in my aerobic fitness, especially during long duration, moderate-to-high intensity workouts, like tempo or progression runs. I have also been surprised to wake up the next day after a hard workout, and not get that familiar "dead leg" tired feeling that usually comes after a hard session. I plan to continue using OptygenHP throughout my spring track season, because I know this amazing formula will help me reach new and faster times.

- Blake Wysocki

No comments:

Post a Comment