Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summertime And The Livin's Easy

(Me, Michael, Shane, and Reece out at Picnic point)

I just finished up my Chemistry exam which was my third to last final of the week. After my Civ Lit final on Thursday I will be free from academics till July. Still doesn't feel like summer yet due to some rainy conditions this past week, but warm weather is on it's way. I have to work pretty much everyday till Sunday then It's off to Oklahoma with 5 other Geology students and two professors for ten days.

I will be leaving Monday morning From Portsmouth and the first stop will be in Missouri for two days. From there we will be driving to Arkbuckle country, Oklahoma to spend six days camping out in the woods and doing field research. Still pretty unsure about all of the details and what not about the trip, but I'm pretty excited.

I am gonna try my best to wake up at 6:30 a.m. and get my run out of the way during the trip. It Should be a fun experience running on some the trails out there. Last week was my first week of summer training went perfect hitting 60 miles exactly. Oklahoma will be a big test to my dedication and after that it's smooth sailing. Time to kick up the feet and take it easy.

-BJW

The Dead Weather - Gasoline (new single off their album)

No comments:

Post a Comment